Honest. Fair. Respectful.
The principles of EDR
We are committed to fair competition.
EDR convinces in competition by the added value of its services. We adhere strictly to the legal regulations for the promotion and protection of competition.
We always act with integrity.
EDR does not tolerate corruption and is committed to the integrity code of the Ingérop Group.
We combine economic growth with responsibility for our employees and for society.
EDR strives to appear and act in a way that creates added value for society.
We treat each other with appreciation and respect.
- All employees of EDR have the opportunity to develop individually in their work.
- EDR appreciates and promotes diversity with regard to all genders, ethnic groups, generations, religions and different physical and mental abilities.
- All employees of EDR feel safe and valued at their workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination.
- EDR promotes a gender-neutral way of expression and writing.
- EDR actively supports the individual needs of employees in the different phases of life.
We act in the best interest of our company and our customers.
The employees of EDR take great care to separate their private interests from the interests of the company.
We ensure protection and security of personal data.
EDR strictly adheres to the laws for the protection and security of personal data.